Homework Help | STEAM Activities | Camps
Our school now offers EDVENTURE a robust before and after-school program featuring weekly themed curriculum for students who attend the school. The program is fee based. Students may arrive at 6:30 a.m. for before school care and must be picked up by 6:30 p.m. from after school care.
We now offer an extended care opportunity for student’s participating in an after-school sport or club program.
On-line pre-registration is required to ensure student can attend on the day of their club/sport. Please contact your program Director for details and pricing.
WE ARE NOW LIVENEW REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PORTAL
Summer Camp 2023:
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: CLICK HERE
Week 1 - Once Upon A Camp: Wed., May 31- Fri. June 2 3 days/ $105
Week 2 - Passport to Fun: Mon. June 5 - Fri. June 9 5 days/ $175
Week 3 - Walk on the Wild Side: Mon. June 12 - Fri. June 16 5 days/ $175
Week 4 - Wonder Emporium: Tues. June 20 - Fri. June 23 4 days/ $140 (no camp 6/19)
Week 5 - Color me Happy: Mon. June 26 - Fri. June 30 5 days/ $175
Week 6 - Camp Imagination : Mon. July 3 - Fri. July 7 4 days/ $140 (no camp 7/4
Week 7 - Marvelous Campers: Mon. July 10 - Fri. July 14 5 days/ $175
Week 8 - Camp Chop: Mon. July 17 - Fri. July 21 5 days/ $175
Week 9 - Under the Sea: Mon. July 24 - Fri. July 28 5 days/ $175
Policies & Updates:
- $35 Registration fee and the first scheduled camp week payments are due upon registration acceptance.
- Camp weeks are billed each week and payments due each week prior to attending.
- Cancelation for camp weeks must be submitted through the parent portal 2 weeks in advance.
- $50 late cancellation fee will be applied if cancellation is requested after the 2-week window.
- Afternoon snack will be provided.
- Children must bring their own bagged lunch and water bottle.
- One camp t-shirt per child is included in the camp fee.
- All campers must adhere to school year disciplinary policies as outlined in the Parent Handbook.